View Single Post
Old 04.21.2014, 04:25 PM   #40
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I'd have to say my two picks are Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel Band's Solar Live 11.15.13 and J Spaceman & Kid Millions' Live at La Poisson Lounge. Murphy's Law dictated, of course, that the former should belong to the "Limited Run / Regional Focus Release" category, which means I'll be lucky if I find it on eBay or Discogs as my plastic money dissolves into the ether...

Well, I managed to get 'em both. Oddly enough, Solar Live 11.15.13 cost me about a third of the amount I paid for the Spaceman 12". Such is the capitalist reality within the Interhole, huh.

By the by, Chris Forsyth & The Solar Motel band will be opening for Lee & The Dust this Thursday, April the 24th, at the Union Pool in Brooklyn, NY. Hopefully both sets will be taped-and-shared, and it'd be mighty BITCHEN if they did a number or two together! HOO-WAH!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|