View Single Post
Old 12.18.2013, 07:45 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs

the list could go on. even bands that don't sound like the beatles were very much influenced by them. you can say the same thing about sonic youth.

Agreed, but I would say that these were more so inspired than influenced, in my opinion, musical influence means to directly impact the sound of band or artist.

By the way, I'm not trying to be the definitive voice on this issue, rather just chat and share opinions. If I disagree with some opinions here, I will say such, and folks are of course always free to disagree with my own.

Clearly the Beatles were very inspiring, that could never be denied, I just still don't hear the Beatles in a lot of the bands mentioned on this thread, possibly just me. I would also like to remind y'all I got no beef with the Beatles, this is not intended to diss them, rather just a clarification..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|