View Single Post
Old 10.09.2018, 05:37 PM   #2214
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah i tried the audiobook already. no.

well okay if i read it maybe printed, but no, look

i think the cinematography here is better than gaiman’s sentences

therefore, this story is better told

it just looks so brilliant

but anyway, with no more show coming till 2019, i might grow impatient and just read it, yeah.

but is the book gonna look and feel like this? i dont know man.... this is realer than real. this is i am there, not just thinking about it.

sad that it ended so fast, just 8 episodes, i want to keep it going

I've not seen American Gods but I have seen images, and its look. And I know at least in season one they used the same people behind the "Hannibal" series, which also looked amazing and like no other series on television. Who knows if that will continue to carry on because I think that was Bryan Fuller's big influence on American Gods, and Fuller left after the first season.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|