View Single Post
Old 02.20.2007, 07:54 PM   #1
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Pretend there are only 3 bands you can listen to. You're welcome to their entire catalogue, but you can't have their members' side projects or anything like that. Which 3 would you choose and why?

1. Skinny Puppy. I need this band to defrag my brain, and I can't get inspired the same way from anything else. There are alternatives such as severed heads and foetus, but they aren't consistant the same way. I take skinny puppy over any other electronic music.

2. Sonic Youth. This band consistantly releases amazing albums that keep me occupied for months. I don't think I'll ever get tired of them, and I don't think I'll ever stop noticing new reasons to love them.

3. Smashing Pumpkins. These guys have all the mood music I need for almost every conceivable mood (the others are taken care of by the aforementioned bands), I need some smashing pumpkins sometimes.

EDIT: Solo artists are ok. I just meant you can't have sonic youth AND psychic hearts AND free kitten etc. You can't have Syd Barrett AND pink floyd, but you can have Syd Barrett.