View Single Post
Old 03.15.2015, 09:05 PM   #324
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
4. I presented one possible scenario that might lead an otherwise loving husband to stray.

In no way did I suggest that this is what happened. How would I know? The entire crux of my position is that we don't know. It disgusts me to even discuss this private matter in a public forum, but when people say they are on "Team Kim", etc. I feel the need to speak up, in the interest of fairness.
im not going to go as far as !@#$! though to be sure it did kinda seem you could have been implying such..
Rather my point was you did infer a lack of a healthy sexual relationship in that scenario completely without merit
I also agree to not enjoying this discussion but to be fair kim put it out there and we are all trying to support her. These discussions have been less gossipy than they could be like in twidder world

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|