View Single Post
Old 03.15.2015, 08:58 PM   #323
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it sound's like you're accusing kim of withholding sex--

WHAT???!!! Seriously, Mars, please go back and read my post again. Or, if you prefer, I'll break it down for you:

1. Nancykitten said Kim had reason to be mad.
2. I replied to Nancykitten that she doesn't know the whole story.
3. Nancykitten asserted that if Thurston had extramarital sex, then there is nothing else that one needs to know.
4. I presented one possible scenario that might lead an otherwise loving husband to stray.

In no way did I suggest that this is what happened. How would I know? The entire crux of my position is that we don't know. It disgusts me to even discuss this private matter in a public forum, but when people say they are on "Team Kim", etc. I feel the need to speak up, in the interest of fairness.