View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 10:10 AM   #76
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Now this just irritates me. Iv'e (unfortunately) seen the Gilmore Girls before. And it SUCKED!!! This is a horrible show. Not much more you can say about it. They talk so fast and respond so quickly that it makes it sound like their conversations are witty reparte but it's just annoying and stupid. I don't know why Thurston< KIm and their daughter would do this. Maybe Cocoa likes the show, she's kinda young. The show is geared toward girls her age. This reminds of the Flaming Lips performning Turn It On on Beverly Hills 90210 in 1995. A really great indie/alternative band performing respectable material on a bland, watered-down, cheesy, teen comedy-drama. It makes me die just a little inside. But I'll still watch the show with the sound off until SY appear and perform.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|