View Single Post
Old 07.24.2006, 06:35 PM   #10
LNC
little trouble girl

LNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's assesLNC kicks all y'all's asses
They were in Beograd, Serbia (find Croatia, then go right. Both of them are easy to miss) 3 years ago on "Echo" something something festival. I wasn't there 'couse I was/am an idiot, but I remember that it was free concert and later on I heard that they were payed 3 times more than they usually cost becouse they had to fly from USA just to play in Beograd and somewhere in Finland. So, as the romour goes on, that was their second best paid concert in Europe. Only in Reading, '91, they were paid more then in Beograd. I don't know which amounts are in...

As for soon-to-be gig in Croatia, I dreamed I dream... We did get some big names this season. Pixies for instance, but they sucked. So it just might happen, but probably not this year.