View Single Post
Old 01.17.2020, 10:33 PM   #24398
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Ah, Toy Story's such a classic at this point, it's almost more a staple than a movie. It actually was the first movie I'd ever seen in a theater. Watched the latest one a few months ago. I'm kind of surprised they managed to keep the series fresh for such a long time. It's an incredibly rare thing.
I haven't seen 4, but from all accounts it's excellent.

Even on this, probably about the twentieth time I watched it, there's stuff you pick up on rewatches - they mention that one kid got Andy Battleship early on, and then Hamm and Mr. Potato Head are playing that later. And it's just all of the extra stuff that they fit in to animate it...god, it's brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Hm, never bothered with any of the Illumination movies. Haven't even seen any of the Despicable Me flicks yet. Yeah, I've heard they are mostly very bland.
Despicable Me is a pretty good movie, actually - that is, the first one. The problem is that it got bogged down by the Minions, who've derailed it into a second...and a third...and a spinoff...and now a sequel to the spinoff, which at least offers Young Gru.

The Secret Life of Pets is apparently pure fluff - awesome if you're under eight years old, and tolerable if you're not. Admittedly, the less we talk about The Lorax the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haha!—are you a furry?
Not in the slightest. I mean, anthropomorphism is cute, but it doesn't go further than that.

(The most annoying thing about furries is whenever I'm trying to plug in keywords to Twitter to try and find something lewd, I invariably end up with a bunch of furry art mixed in with the humans. I evidently need better sources. )
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|