View Single Post
Old 07.18.2015, 05:50 PM   #39442
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
dude im talking about this stuff all the time with everyone know and the responses are starting to stress me - not because they dont accept my almighty proclamations but because noone is engaging in an actual discussion of the ideas.

okay. but we're here trying to discuss your ideas, yes? schizo, suchfriends, me-- i thought we were trying. right?

Quote:
some of the reactionary and nasty responses i get make me very angry.

okay but-- was it us? we're friend not foe. i mean i might disagree with you at times but i read you with an open mind. hence, my mind is able to change-- as it *just* changed on the whole copyright issue.

not that i won't respect someone's claim to copyright under the current law-- but that MY "business" model is going to change from hoard-and-sell to open source under some current legal standard of open source. i'll have to go look at creative commons.

if that's not a demonstration that i have been making an attempt to understand what you're trying to say about capitalismetc, then i don't know what is.

and it brings a HUGE fucking relief.

so, maybe this notion that you're being understood by another human, even if only in part, can relieve your pent-up anger a bit.

Quote:
proles have to work to serve me rather than machines because it gives VALUE TO THEIR LIVES like their only existential value is as servants. some of the shit ive heard has really disheartened me. people saying that its wrong to live alone and indepedently if you have the tech to do so? anglo nazi bs. its fair for the rich or maybe they agree its unfair but "we cant do anything about that" yet when i suggest poors might be better off in solar powered vans rather than going homeless trying to pay rent they get angry!

okay, i hope some of us here are not that though. sometimes we take your rage personally.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|