View Single Post
Old 02.14.2013, 02:11 PM   #2522
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Why?

lack of a deep bench i think. their first lineup is awesome but that's where it ends.

gundogan has been out for a while on injuries and dortmund hasn't won a game without him. last weekend they got clobbered 4-1 by hamburg.

anyway if you watch yesterday's game you'll notice dortmund was quick but sloppy on the attack. every attack seemed to come from the right and little from the left wing and practically nothing from the center.

gundogan is usually in the midfield as a playmaker distributing balls all over but this time it looked like gotze was on that role--but the role doesn't suit him so much, he plays better in a more forward position. i mean the role would fall to kehl/bender or another midfielder but they don't have the creativity. and sahin who gundogan first replaced (and who recently returned) is apparently in bad shape.

same thing with an injured subotic-- felipe santana who covered for him is a huge minus vs what subotic contributes. subotic is not only a solid defender but also deadly on corners, and luckily hummels was able to score with a header but it was him alone instead of two players.

lastly, weidenfeller had a shit day and you could see him flailing in dangerous situations (will see if i can fing highlights online). and while he's a massive guy often able to break through any pile of attackers, and great at aerial contest, at 32 or due to weight or whatever, he lacks the quickness of someone like neuer who is a fucking lightning bolt. so you shoot him a fast ground ball and you can almost hear him go "hhhhmmmmmmpppppfffffff!" as he reaches down.

i love dortmund and they controlled the game yesterday but made some stupid errors and wasted teh chance to take home a win. it could have almost ended like the liverpool/west brom match the other day. very frustrating.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|