View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 04:27 PM   #1915
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hey... guys... I agree with both of you in several points, but I'm kind of wondering why we're not taking a bit more about the nail-biter of a legal battle taking place in Michigan, as I type this, to determine when recount proceedings for the state should begin.

Lookie: http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...ring/94930506/

Wisconsin is already underway. Trump won Wisconsin by about 20,000 votes. He reportedly won Michigan by about half that (10,200 I believe), and yet his legal team just filed an objection to the recount Friday, and a real-life "emergency" federal court session was held in Detroit today, Sunday, with Trump attorneys doing everything possible to delay the now inevitable recount for just a few days.

Why? If all is above board, why are so many people digging in their heels and opposing this recount in the state of Michigan, where Trump won by the smallest margin?

I mentioned this when I was obsessing a while back but voter statistics. In fact, the very states I was concerned about, withthe exception of Florida, have all been part of this recount effort. I'm sure I was just spazzing, but still... this is news, right? Huge news? Whether it amounts to anything or not, shouldn't we be talking about this?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|