View Single Post
Old 01.16.2008, 03:11 PM   #71
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Oh, this same old gobbledegook yet again.

The "marraige" you write of will never happen, pbradley. Subatomic particles are too small and move too quickly for us ever to be able to get a handle on them. So the problem isn't in Einstein, it is merely beyond human capability to prove relativity correct in high energy particle physics.

We have seen a transformation in our modern world as a direct result of relativity. The best scientists have been trying to work out HEP since the forties, and have come up with little. There will never be a TOE, there will never be a GUT.

"It is the duty of humans to understand that there are some things we will never understand, and that this is not a concession, but a category, an expression of the ontological definition of the relationship between a cognitive spirit and eternal truth."
- Soren Kierkegaard
It's ironic to me that you appeal to the fact that man will not know all yet claim that we already know all that we are capable of knowing. I agree with the former, but I disagree with the later. I really don't see how this is suppose to back your position.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|