View Single Post
Old 01.15.2020, 09:34 AM   #8009
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh, beauregard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

i know with this picture you intend to make fun of her in your ignorant confederate way: “woman,” “old,” “carless,” “wizard of oz movie reference cuz i never read a book in my life” but it’s a nice bicycle, good ergonomics actually, the sweepback bars allow for good posture for the spine and you can see she’s in good shape for her age. very efficient mode of transportation.

it’s nice to see people cycling at all ages instead of being a metabolic disaster inside of an 8-cylinder coffin giving the rest of the planet the polar meltdowns and choking us with fumes like you and your ilk do.

the rest of your post is also trash... but who the fuck has time to reply to that nonsense point by point? pointless...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|