View Single Post
Old 02.05.2020, 12:24 PM   #5835
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the ultimate con-game is telling people that you can guarantee somehow that, after they die, their non-verifiable, non-evidential, non-corporeal "soul" will get to go to a place of everlasting happiness.

No one will ever contradict you, because no one truly knows what happens upon death. No one will ever come back and ask for their money back, CUZ THEY R DEAD. ll the while, the con-artist/religion takes your money, provides you with nothing more than a social club every "sabbath", and the feeling that you are not tied to the evils you perpetrate, because the priest told you that he is certain you are one of the chosen few and that God has forgiven you.

billions of people are being lied to so that 4,000 priests/nuns/"pastors"/monks/bishops can rape children, rape women, birth bastards, force abortions, and hold the collective "salvation" of the human race in their hand as a bargaining chip. http://bishop-accountability.org/pri...astName-F.html

fuck this shit makes me so ANGRY!!!