View Single Post
Old 05.25.2014, 10:17 PM   #4236
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
only reason the us qualifies for the world cup is because of concacaf. same as iran, in whatever fuck confederation they are.
please, don't slant the asian cup. that's some high quality competition.

it's really entertaining holding out for the world cup here, because over the last couple of years interest has waned to the point where it's only a select few looking forward to it. the 'socceroos' (every time I type that part of my brain falls away) have declined so drastically in quality that it's verging on hilarious, especially when taking into consideration how shit they were even back in 06. the unreasonable, inexplicable fan pandemonium has obviously died down now upon the realisation that tim cahill sucks balls and the a-league, whose players populate the vast majority of the side, is perhaps the worst in the ENTIRE WORLD. so because of that I'm using the 50% heritage to bandwagon on italy again, and jesus christ am I glad for that. next to the brazilians I've always enjoyed their style of play the most (the serie a being my favourite league in the world) and they always nail it in world cups so BRING IT THE FUCK ON W0000. I was actually planning to go this year, fuck knows what happened to that.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|