View Single Post
Old 03.10.2008, 10:18 AM   #7
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
"WE"?

dont count me in. i shop @ the hippies. im a card-carrying co-op member. i buy organic and all that craptastic crap.

as a matter of fact, i'm going to get on my zero-emissions vehicle right now (unless we count co2 from respiration, and farts, which are methane) & go grab me some hemp seed granola for breakfast--or maybe some vegan muffins-- or.

anyway. i'm sticking to bottled water until further notice. i don't need four tits.

Don't you know that co-ops are undercover plants of the government in their agenda to control all Americans, not just the ones who are easy to buy out?

Anyways, if you already have three, might as well go for four. Anything for the sake of symmetry.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|