View Single Post
Old 05.21.2015, 02:55 PM   #3940
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Arnold is as much a self-made success as ANYONE in US History. Sounds like a cool read.

Yeah you've gotta give him credit where it's due there. I've read A LOT of biographies. Mostly music biogs, but also including sports etc. Most of them are the same (especially music ones). Band start out as best friends, get famous, fuck a load of people, play for millions of people, do loads of drugs, start getting addicted to drugs, become miserable, make shit albums, sober up, they talk about stuff no on really cares about at the end, then fin. Same old, same old.

Arnie's is different, 3 vastly different careers (The best body builder at the time, biggest movie star in the world, then two term governor) done to stupid levels of success with a whole load of other stuff in between. I dig it and t be honest he's a pretty big inspiration for me. Again, I know that's pretty much anathema to the punk rock/art scene i'm in, but whatever.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|