View Single Post
Old 03.07.2014, 11:37 AM   #39
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Guy is free to become who he wants to be. People get images in their heads of who artists "are" and then fail to let artists change as people do. Artists are people, not concepts. As to prince, people don't have to like him or his music, it just seems odd that people wouldn't! at the least, lets respect the craft of what he does, if anything, prince is master craftsman of music, much like the approach of Frank Zappa, while it sometimes appears what folks aren't anticipating, at the least, there is always a lot of thought and effort put into it. prince never phones in his music unlike a lot of other artists who start to succumb to going through the motions. Personally, I don't dig Jehovah's Witness or their cult, BUT, I can't hate on prince if that is where he is going, just like I don't hate on any of y'all who dismiss religion entirely. Interesting that the trolls call me "god botherer" when I've never bothered anybody about it all, I'm not particularly into proselytizing, sharing possibly, but we all share who we are here.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|