View Single Post
Old 06.10.2013, 08:31 AM   #17078
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i've watched a couple of GREAT things lately.

the foremost is almodovar's "the skin i live in". gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous film--- i mean this guy has such a visual sense-- incomparable really. the story starts craaaaaaaazy strange then settles into more common almodovar fare. i think he gets better with age. a lot of poeple don't. this movie is brilliant. he based it on a book i now have to read.

huge poster follows:

watch it, harlots. watch it from a blu ray in a good tv with calibrated colors if you can.

ALSO

*finally* watched "waiting for sugar man". it didn't surprise me because everything had been spelled out already by trailers and reviews and commentary, but lovely story and lovely people and one has to wipe off the tears rather frequently.

for this i post a little picture because a lot of it is made with home video footage and you can watch if from a straight dvd with no great loss of experience. although the dp does a great beautiful job with the present-day footage, she pans the camera slow, slow, slow... anyway, good stuff.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|