View Single Post
Old 09.19.2018, 07:19 AM   #50916
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
Honestly I kinda forgot about MMJ for a while. I did listen to Circuital though and I thought it sounded pretty dang good.

I forgot about them too. But back in ‘05-‘06 it felt like they were poised to either become the next Wilco or the next Flaming Lips (they couldn’t seem to quote choose; little bit alt. country jangle and krautrock thump, little bit psychedelic freakout), but then they seemed to fade from view a bit.

Can’t be blamed for forgetting about them.

I’ve even forgotten about Spoon a little at this point, and they’re a much more consistent band. But Jesus, Spoon was primed to inherit form Wilco as well, but after 2010, they never really had another album that splashed with more than critics.

Sad what’s happened to indie rock in the ‘10s.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|