Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 04.23.2019, 09:08 AM   #398
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's pathetic. Even if people disagree with Peterson he's a credible and relevant voice. I'd like to think Cambridge will lose a lot of academic credibility over this, and outside the university bubble it probably will, but inside it, where group-think is now the law, they'll no doubt be celebrated for it. I'd say it's a joke, except it isn't even remotely funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umShVeDoAR8

Feel like this might be the rare time where we all agree with each other on this one.

No idea how it got to the state where people are so afraid of listening to other people's opinions that they'd rather shut it down than listen. I was arrogant to think that it'd just be confined to American colleges, but the grim reality is that it's hit here just as bad.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|