View Single Post
Old 11.04.2007, 06:44 PM   #112
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
anyway, i don't own the book, i just borrowed it, but i distinctly remember it saying something like "kurt would talk enthusiastically about how he would get bored and stick pencil's in turtle's vaginas."

HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the turtle liked it. A friend of mine had a kitten that went into heat prematurely (still too young to be spayed) so the vet reccommended it be masturbated with a Q-tip to calm it down. Now you know!

Anyhow, I absolutely loved In Utero when I first heard it. I guess that was 1993/4 so I was only about 9 or 10 years old, but I remember it like yesterday. I used to sit outside my brother's door whenever he would put it on and rock the fuck out (I wasn't aloud inside his room). Eventually I stole money from my mom's purse and tried to buy the tape at Target but the lady behind the counter wouldn't let me ("do your parents know you're buying this?").
I never did figure out why I liked it so much. It's strange listening to it now because it doesn't affect me at all anymore. I guess I moved past it a long time ago, but I can't deny what a big impact it had on a 9 year old hat & beard.