View Single Post
Old 12.24.2017, 11:25 PM   #1880
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Good point. He didn’t deserve her, but in fairy tale land either she would have grown up or he would have given the baby what the baby needed.

who didn’t deserve who??

Quote:
Seeing him with “Sample” made me feel like his character was racing toward fatherhood long before Hannah god knocked up by that dumbass beach rapper.

adam? sure. but that has nothing to do with the horvath woman.

Quote:
Oh well. In my brain, he and Jessa will live happily enough ever-after-ish, and defy all logic by not leading each other into a mutual relapse scenario. Maybe they’ll be finde.

what logic defy what? they’re fine as a couple. the only reason they’re “bad”is because apparently dunham must punish them somehow in horvath’s name. like—he must pine for amoeba girl lolololololol. please! wishful thinking fantasy bs.

same as the unbelievable story of marnie ending up as horvath’s domestic. please... that’s just more completely arbitrary bullshit. though it was satisfying. esp. the camwhoring hahahaha. but so arbitrary.

similarly ray gets rewarded with the last-minute contrivance of an inheritance and a good/fun girlfriend. total deus ex machina. scleroderma doesnt look like that.

everyone gets their just deserts! or something. except that poor innocent “groveler”. already cursed from conception. past life karma i guess.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|