Thread: 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 05.22.2007, 10:11 AM   #21
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
"Useful Idiot," "Message To Harry Manback," "Intermission," "Die Eier Von Satan" and "Ions" just cut up the mood of the album for me. They don't help with the leading into the next song and they sure as hell don't stand alone so what's the point?

i don't agree, they work like greg ginn used to say about the black flag's funny songs, how they made the serious sound more menacing because the humour heightened them.

and i do hear a flow, if the whole sound of their songs would be unbroken throughout the album, then aenima would be very boring...that's what happened with lateralus, that's why that album gets so tiresome.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|