View Single Post
Old 08.19.2015, 07:39 AM   #47191
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I have never heard this album, but isn't this the precursor to King Crimson? I am intrigued. Will check it out as soon as I have the chance.
Yes. Giles brothers sought singing keyboard player, only one who answered was Fripp who was non-singing guitarist. Anyway they hired him. They made only this album, soon Ian McDonald joined and when Peter Giles left and Gregg Lake became they changed name to King Crimson. This album is much more popsy than KC, but still really interesting. After this album also Judy Dyble from Fairport Convention was short time in the group and they recorded demo-version from this KC-song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCt1QI6v_5o
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|