View Single Post
Old 08.18.2015, 12:07 PM   #47188
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Are you guys serious? This is out of my sense of humour or then I am just so old-fashioned.

Serious. Hey, I mean, it's a mashup of two of ambient music's most iconic recordings. Sure, Metal Machine Music took a lot of crap, and continues to polarize, but ultimately it was (mostly) vindicated by its influence, and by the passing of time. Now it's hard to imagine a world without it.

Ben Frost's A U R O R A would probably have been a considered a joke in 1975 as well. So would Goodbye 20th Century, and possibly a good portion of the music we discuss here.

Not sure about the cover... needs work... But I would throw down cold hard cash on a physical copy of this in a hot minute.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|