View Single Post
Old 04.07.2014, 09:43 PM   #38
foreverasskiss
Banned

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
We were invited down to the beach by our daughter and her boyfriend. They had rented a cabin and he (the boyfriend) wanted us there to witness his proposal to our daughter - she said yes

There was cool and grey skies, but it was still a fantastic day!

Here is just 50 of the 150lbs of crawfish we boiled.

And the crawfish were good!

speaking of good crawfish. imma tell you how to catch good both bream and catfish in a small creek or any shallow water pond.

you get you the smallest hook, bate it with crawfish meat( hope you have traps for these) and toss whatever measure deepest yr fishing. works everytime. fuck night crawlers or creckets because you'll just waste yr time. you might think im crazy but i've been fishing little ponds and creeks for years and a friend of mine taught me this trick.

don't know where you live. texas right? do you have channel catfish there?

crawfish are awesome to eat and not just a Louisiana thing. it's been awhile and forgot how to cook them excellant but, i know you have to boil them live.

i always soak my catfish in salt water for an hour to get the muddy taste out. good tip. btw offtopic.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|