View Single Post
Old 06.18.2010, 08:52 PM   #31
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, well nothing is more boring than your unnecessary outbursts of nastiness in lieu of actually ripping on people in an interesting way or saying anything non boring yourself. you can mention bands. i dont know because i dont read you all the time but i dont often see anything terribly fascinating being said about them other than their names and that you like a certain album or song.

so you do the whole vicious insult thing for no reason sometimes. and it rarely works. what a fucking stupid thing to say: "you know how much women feel so you must be interesting". you are just acting like a prick genteel. it does not come across in a funny way. why don't YOU fuck off for a bit and then come back when you can contribute something worthwile instead of resorting to that type of fucking stupid trolling? seriously, think about it, it would make you come across as someone people would want to talk to.

tell her she's boring or whatever or rip on her in a FUNNY way but dont join the "women be quiet you dont get to express yourself" contingent of this board. i thought you might be better than that. when the females here talk about things without some dick getting confused because he doesnt usually have to hear anyone speak but himself this board actually gets interesting. i want more women talking here.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|