View Single Post
Old 06.18.2010, 07:11 PM   #22
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I have a hefty DVD collection, a decent amount of retro games, and more books than I'll ever have the patience to read; 3 bucks (+ change) in my wallet for beer tonight, a full tank of gas, and a shitty car.

I used to share an apartment with my now ex-girlfriend. Which was all fine and dandy, until I was "let-go" from the bakery that I worked at, due to being the lowest on the seniority chain.

Now I live in a tiny bedroom within my dullard father's house. He, and my schizophrenic, Polish-immigrant mother have successfully driven me away from ever peacefully inhabiting the rest of the home, unless they're both asleep, or miraculously actually doing something outside.

I am currently unemployed, and half-assedly seeking a new job (part-time, this time); trying to get by long enough to make my films, and to post on here, purely on the money I make from kissing my rich grandmother's wrinkled ass.

I also own this laptop (donated to me by my cousin) that I post with, as well as a cell phone (that thankfully, my father is still kind enough to pay for).

I'm only 19 years old, but I'm pretty sure that all of these accumulated facts make me quite po', indeed.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|