View Single Post
Old 11.23.2006, 03:41 PM   #22
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax
im gonna rob some tapes from their studio, burn a million copies of some amazing show from 83 thats so raw nobodys ever heard it. break into all the record shops in the country and carefully swap my burned cds for the ones inside the dirty reissue cases.
ill do it all out of my own pocket.
its my way of putting a little bit back.
Any particular year is kinda irrelevant to me as they always struck me as a band that had to edit things down really heavily as they didn't know when to stop.My problem with the last two albums is pretty much that the song structures(or apparent lack of them) don't sound too much like that way of working was the start.I could quite possibly be wrong but that's just an impression i got.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|