View Single Post
Old 06.18.2007, 06:00 PM   #60
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
are you a moron? do you not knwo that gibby and company had NO MONEY and touch and Go were ripping them off and Touch & Go ripped EVETRYONE off?

Long live the buttholes!

Thank you for the moron comment. It brought a tear to my jap's eye.

I would wager just about every band on Touch and Go, in fact the overwhelming majority of bands on both major and indie lables, could claim the "no money" reason. So what? From my subjective perspective, the Buttholes suddenly became interested in suing Touch and Go once they'd been booted off EMI. Also, the last time I checked, Corey Rusk has an exemplary track record in dealing with his artists, both present and past. With all respect, I do not agree with your comments re. T & G. Could you please provide solid evidence as to who else Corek Rusk and co. ripped off?