View Single Post
Old 01.29.2017, 04:37 PM   #106
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Eh. It's totally possible to take massive quantities of various substances without overdosing. And "overdose" is a bit subjective. Most hospitals would admit someone who doubled their dose of OxyContin, at least for observation (and because $$$). You don't have to flatline or whatever to overdose. And if you creep up on these things, building on your intake slowly, or just taking enough to buzz yourself every day, tolerances can get Fucking ridiculous really fast.

I'm sure he exaggerates though.
Maybe not overdose then, but is it possible to take so many drugs and still function so well? He seems to be in complete control, compared to obvious addicts like the ones I mentioned above. I think he raps about doing a shitload of drugs because he knows that's what the fans wanna hear.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|