View Single Post
Old 12.04.2017, 07:34 PM   #3320
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I stand by my post, as this country still has a (barely) functioning political system, so any electoral revolution can be as peaceful or violent as those overthrown allow...SNIP .

I think my issue is language, in that I think how we would define a revolution differs.

I would argue our political system is working perfectly as it was designed - to implement the will of the people. But the Will of the People is blunted and crushed, you can pick and choose why, I'd say its the result of 50 years of CIA disinformation replacing the national consciousness (I don't think we can understate the importance of billions of dollars being spent over generations to implement the policy then-CIA DIrector William Casey told Ronald Reagan:
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|