View Single Post
Old 02.27.2013, 05:32 PM   #314
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
are there any women in your household?

“We woke up and they were there standing in our bedroom and we gave them everything we had but it wasn’t enough,” said the woman. ”Then one of them took me out of the bedroom and he took a gun out and then he started to sexually assault me.”

The woman said that the suspect’s started to hit her husband and then she ran downstairs and that she ran out of the house screaming.

Again, from my own tangible and direct experience, guns don't solve those problems. Further having actually USED a gun several times in my life to defend myself from assholes and to defend my families (including women and children) I pray you never have too. Its not as heroic as y'all are proposing

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|