View Single Post
Old 01.14.2018, 07:35 AM   #58
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Dr. Lonnie Smith "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover,".
if you want to find out before the album is there, check out youtube. There are a couple of live versions out there. You might be disappointed. Or not, see for yourself.
Not my cup of tea anyway, I don't like the sound of those jazz guitarists especially. It did remind me a bit of Dans Dans though, which is a band I do love. Listen to Yesterday Is Here for instance on that link.

Which brings me back on-topic to this thread!
Flying Horseman will release their new album at the end of this month.
I already heard many of those songs live about a year or so ago. Very good, but more electronica/experimental based than guitar-driven as their older albums are.

Both bands are from Belgium and are fronted by the same guy: Bert Dockx. He's the new Tom Barman if that makes any sense. Very very underrated.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|