View Single Post
Old 09.25.2007, 05:29 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
you obviously lose things because you're weak.

just kidding, mang. maybe you should try ginko biloba or some wholistic method of memory boost.

actually you got this one dead on correct. my own weakness left both forgetful, upset/annoyed, and faithlessly impatient regarding the entire situation of missing paraphanelia. the solution could be in the physiology either in physical mental conditioning or in the simpler explanation of being "high" (and subsequently forgetful), but for me, the solution lies more in the spiritual, that is in my cognitive reactions and appraisals to the incident (forgeting something) rather then incident itself..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|