View Single Post
Old 04.11.2006, 10:16 AM   #16
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
That`s a great idea. We're actually having a party sometime next week, and we're asking everybody to bring Mix CD's to share. The only problem is, is that my girlfriend's only 15, so it might be a little difficult to get her to appreciate the stuff on my CD. I did what I could, I put some stuff by:

Eisturzende Neubauten
Ciccone Youth
Akufen
The Coup
Arab on Radar
Jim O`Rourke
Aki Onda
Sunn0)))

So I'm seeing if she might like any of those, then keep them in mind to pick a CD up for her. As for buying her one now, I`ll try and get her into more experimental slowly artist by artist. She likes Death From Above and Radiohead, so if I find similar artists I can work from there. I made a bad move at the start of the relationship, I put the Roots Maneuva Dub Compilation on in my room, but I sort of figured that was pushing it and she hated it.

I'll check out Anthony Braxton, I'm always looking for new stuff to get into, and I also have to check out the Boredoms. Thanks
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|