View Single Post
Old 04.06.2017, 10:08 AM   #1125
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I actually wanted to know what you thought of the the show as a whole... Just because I liked it doesn't mean it's objectively good. But you pointed out a... wrinkle... in the plot that I hadn't even considered, and I was just wondering if you had any thoughts on the rest of it.

it's actually pretty good. I think some of the writing is a bit off, Jonathan Pryce is wasted in it, way too thuggish and involved in the minutia of the BIEC. And the Ooona/Hardy thing is way overplayed. I wish there was more of the Native American PNW stuff in it, those particular Indians were way way weird, as their art and costumes are fucking strange. (Visit the totem pole museum in Vancouver, BC frinstance) Stephen Graham is pretty good in it, nice compass tatoo! And also Jason Watson (edit, WATKINS!), stellar performance from a guy who deserves some awards for his acting. So, loose and unbelievable story, good cinematography, so/so soundtrack. Better than a lot of shit that's on now, for sure
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|