View Single Post
Old 05.05.2010, 02:38 PM   #35
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
oh yes, it would highly affect me. the worst case could destroy my love for an artist/band completely. the reason for that is that I dont just like the notes he/she produces, instead of that I like the whole package. the atmosphere, the emotions, the "message". and if this message will be delivered by an asshole I cant take it serious anymore, because I wont respect the person or her work anymore, no matter how much I adored it beforehands, (for the wrong reasons maybe? imagined something different?)
but Ive been on the lucky side so far. met the hairy guys from at the drive-in while being a big fan of them, met eddie vedder (yes, I know) while being a big fan. and some major minor "celebs" too.
the only one I was really afraid of was Lee. and it was the only one where I had thoughts about the "what-if-asshole-topic" before actually talking to him, because it ment such a shitload to me. plus the situation was the most intimate, no one else was around and a bigger time-frame then ususal in such situations like meeting eddie vedder and telling him how great the show was....what could ve happened that would be a big deal? he could have ignored me, but that wouldnt be too bad either.
the lee situation could have been the über-major-letdown. but I am glad it wasnt. maybe the most memorized 3- cigarette lenght-conversation Ive done so far, hahaha

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|