View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 06:58 AM   #118
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
PS: Squarepusher, Autechre, and Aphex Twin all rule. I have every album ever farted out by all of those fuckers, and I listen to 'em all, all the time.

Autechre and Aphex have done some quite innovative things. Aphex in particular is just a jack of all trades.. he can do anything and do no wrong. Fucking love THE TUSS (his side project)... love how it's classic Acid House but also really hard at times. Pusher never struck me as innovative, he just makes good music period, great bass player and the best melodies in electronic music. A lot of his stuff, especially lately, sounds pretty samey, so he tries to augment that by doing some free jazz noodling and other, um, "Experiments".. some not so successful. Love all his stuff though, to some degree, though I don't think he's made a completely amazing album yet.. they're all just too all over the place. Tend to enjoy his EP's more actually.
i agree on squarepusher. i would consider his first two albums and go plastic as amazing albums though.
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|