View Single Post
Old 08.30.2014, 08:30 AM   #5
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
In the UK Oasis achieved a greater level of popularity than any other band in my life time, calling them hyped or over hyped seems weird because (regardless of what you think of their music - I'm not a fan) they were a cultural phenomenon around 95 - 97, and no other band that I can think of has had anything like the level of success here that they did. Smashing Pumpkins on the other hand were just another fairly popular band, and didn't particularly stand out from the crowd of alt/mainstream american rock for any reason, cf Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Dandy Warhols, etc.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|