View Single Post
Old 05.26.2020, 10:43 AM   #8210
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Trump is the EPITOME of male white corporate oppression. How could anyone listen to a band like Sonic Youth and be of the Trumpist mindset?

The absence of the band this community came together for has led to a massive drop in quality posters. When I was originally here during the Bush Jr. era, we chewed up right-wingers and spit 'em out. Now the alt-right has infected here as well?!

Pure, unadulterated ignorance on full display here, folks. While Sonic Youth do have some political songs, they are far from being a political band. But please, GeneticKiss, continue to tell me what I'm allowed to like/dislike. I used to be all for diversity and inclusion, but now it seems group-think is the way to go. You've convinced me!
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|