Thread: the cure
View Single Post
Old 05.09.2011, 01:08 AM   #66
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I also love the Cure. Itīs almost as great as Joy Division. I think the best albums are the first four, but I like their all albums. Maybe Wild Mood Swings is their weakest, but that doesnīt mean itīs not good album. Iīve got all the other albums, but I donīt have the two live albums they made in the nineties (are the names Paris and Show). And I have Disintegration and Entreat only in c-cassette (Iīm going to buy Disintegration-vinyl someday). I think 4:13 Dream is very great album, at least as great as Kiss me. I was very happy when I got it, because they still can make good records!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|