View Single Post
Old 08.27.2008, 11:03 AM   #31
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
By the way

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with boy_howdy is: Medium

Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, The Fall, The Knife, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and No Age.

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with Everyneurotic is: High

Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, Animal Collective, The Fall, Autechre and Battles.

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with JulianSpectral is: High

Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, Deerhoof, Liars and Pixies.

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with BelowtheSalt is: Super

Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, Animal Collective, Liars, Mogwai and Battles.

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with space-glow is: Low

Music you have in common includes Radiohead, The Cure, Pixies, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Cat Power.

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with EMMAhRat is: Very Low

Music you have in common includes Pixies, Sonic Youth, Aphex Twin and SyrFox.

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with yourfriendgoo is: Very High

Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, Pixies, My Bloody Valentine, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Nine Inch Nails.

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with cryptowonder is: Very High

Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, Animal Collective, No Age, !!! and Nine Inch Nails.

Quote:
Your musical compatibility with vokx is: Very High

Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, The Fall, Autechre, My Bloody Valentine and Fuck Buttons.

I just took the people that posted in this thread
Looks like I'm at least "High compatibility" with a lot of people
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|