View Single Post
Old 06.15.2019, 06:55 AM   #5641
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The amendments have expanded the amount of groups protected and types of 'speech', which now includes social media. Before that it was difficult to police because spoken words are hard to prove in court, but a statement on social media, even if it's just a 'like' on facebook, is concrete evidence. That was the point when it started getting really scary.
social media is the pits and should be dismantled lol.

anyway i watched the nazi dog video, which has been mirrored for posterity.

the “sieg heil” bit actually made me laugh, it was so silly, but the repetition of “gas the jews” was insensitive and in terrible taste and not funny at all.

however, failed humor and insensitivity and bad taste should not be a crime. i would rather call him a stupid motherfucker or satirize him than arrest and fine him. but that’s how your legal system operates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Dunno about skinheads but I read somewhere it had something to do with football fans so, in a roundabout way maybe. But I wouldn't say it was a motivatig factor. More a way of getting it through parliament. Heysel happened the year before and football fans were easy law and order scapegoats.

i see.

well i suppose that protesting about universities is a bit short sighted here. you have a much bigger problem, which is the social acquiescence to limit the marketplace of ideas “for the greater good” or whatever.

the fact that this limitation has now reached the universities is just one effect of those larger currents. by protesting it in isolation you’re now trying to cover the sun with one finger. too late if you ask me.

first they came for the football fans and i said nothing...

so, do you have any non-nazi politicians trying to protect free speech and free thought? or are your free speech advocates just nazis trying to get a platform?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|