View Single Post
Old 07.04.2008, 08:27 AM   #52
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
Witch hunts, witch hunts, witch hunts--all born of ignorance, scapegoating and conformist crowd psyches. By the standards being laid down in the courts and media of countries like the U.S., the U.K. and increasingly Canada (under sexually repressed/envious Stephen Harper and his Tories), about 65% of all rock stars (and other artists) past and present are paedophiles. Most of their fans and the academics who study the arts are also paedophiles or paedophile sympathisers, by the same standards.

My thoughts on such sexual matters? The so-called 'age of consent' begins with puberty, or very shortly after--to argue against this is to argue against one's own biology. I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't turn 18 or 21 or something, and then suddenly break out in pubic hair, with a craving for alcohol and a knowledge of partisan politics. In other words, maturity of all types is relative. To try and place legal ages on such stuff is like spitting in the wind. Only the truly dumb would argue otherwise.

Some famous rock 'paedophiles': Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, Mick Jagger, Bill Wyman, Jim Morrison, Iggy Pop, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Marc Bolan, Phil Taylor, Ted Nugent, etc., etc.

As for Sonic Youth, they've used a William S. Burroughs painting for an album cover, so they're probably already presumed to be bedding down with 6-year olds, mutated sheep, dead aliens and wrecked cars.
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|