View Single Post
Old 05.26.2017, 08:38 AM   #4
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I'm pretty sure we talked about something akin to this not too long ago. Maybe it was "Most SY-esque albums" or something. But it probably involves discussion of artists that were already either broken up (Women), painfully well-known (Deerhunter), or had long since turned to absolute butternut shite (...Trail of Dead).

Anyway, I agree. This is a very good idea for an ongoing thread, and it should probably be stickied to the top of this forum.

That said, I can't think of anyone new(ish) off the top of my head who sounds like Sonic Youth in 2017. So this might sink like a stone too. I will give it some thought though, and return with hopefully a recommendation or two.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|