View Single Post
Old 11.12.2010, 09:03 AM   #198
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Agreed, but like I said it wouldn't be as we know it. It would sound similar, sure, but this doesn't change how it actually happened. The majority of music originally played via electrified guitar happened to be blues. And no, I'm not saying blues is better than anything else, of course I realize that is all a matter of opinion. Just saying that I personally take a solid interest in the history. I am still a bit baffled by those that have attempted to steer me away from this.
Sway, I really appreciate your passion for it, even though I might be coming across like a bit of a dick on this thread. I too love me some blues action, particuarly of the more haunted kind, but I have nowhere near enough knowledge of music in general to make the pompous remarks you made earlier on in this thread.

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|