View Single Post
Old 02.02.2020, 10:18 AM   #12676
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
aaaah i didnt know this watford manager story. will go look at it. thanks guys!

as for west ham, if they drop, i like to be positive and find the upside in apparently bad situations.

1) tickets would be cheaper and more locals could attend games (isn’t the prem a sort of league for tourists these days?)

2) change of ownership could perhaps be at hand. not that it’s a guarantee that a huckster wouldn’t take over, but there are possibilities. is the club model legal in your country? you know, member owned? i forget... (here in the usa it isn’t, lol).

imagine being a leeds fan right now. exciting times for sure, fighting for the top of their league. if they get promoted? the suffering would begin again....

Losing the Prem TV money would make ticket sales the club's only really significant source of income, so it couldn't drop the prices that much.

The owners won't sell the club at cut-price Championship prices.

There seems to be a real culture block here, in terms of the idea of fan ownership. It's only really associated with club's that are on the brink of outright extinction. And even then only rarely. There's certainly no legal block on it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|